[AI] Jopb Oppertunity for V.H.

Vikas Gupta vikasedu at gmail.com
Thu May 27 21:51:30 EDT 2010

Yes people from anywhere in India can apply, if they are aligible. for
details, see the advertisement. I am sorry, I think in my original
mail, I forgot to paste this advertisement. I am pasting it now at the
bottem. Do not worry about the date of the original advertisement and
the last date of submission. However, hurry now.

Vikas Gupta

Lady Irwin College
Sikandra Road
New Delhi-110001
(University of Delhi)

Special Recruitment Drive for Filling up of the post of Assistant
Professor/Lecturer for Persons with Disability

	Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor/Lecturer
in the Pay Band Rs. 15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-
plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of the University
of Delhi from time to time.

Department	Post(s)	No. of Post(s)	Reservation
English and Journalism	one	one	Reserved for VH
VH – Visually Handicapped

Essential Qualifications:

1.	Good academic record with at least 55% (50% for candidates
belonging to SC/ST or those who passed their Master’s degree prior to
19.09.1991 and hold a Ph.D degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the
7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E, & F at the Master’s
degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an
equivalent degree from a foreign University.

2.	Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility Test
(NET) for Lecturers/Assistant Professors conducted by the UGC/CSIR or
a similar test accredited by the UGC.

Notes:

i)	NET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for
recruitment and appointment of Lecturer/Assistant Professor; provided
however that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in
compliance of the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and
Procedure for Awards of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree), Regulations, 2009 shall
be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition
of NET/SLET.
ii)	A relaxation in the minimum marks at the post-graduate level from
55% to 50% may be provided to the candidates who have cleared the JRF
examination conducted by the UGC/CSIR only, prior to 1989, when the
minimum marks required to appear for JRF examination were 50%.
iii)	A relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) at Master’s level to
the Persons with Disability (PwD) shall be granted for the post of
Lecturer/Assistant Professor in terms of Executive Council Resolution
No. 37(2) dated 1.5.2003.
iv)	The candidates may specifically mention in their application the
category to which they belong i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC.
v)	The candidates are required to submit the Disability Certificate in
the format prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel
and Training vide OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 29.12.2005.  The
format is available at the website www.persmin.nic.in
vi)	Application form can be obtained from the office of the College
from 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on all working days.  Application form is
also available on the website of the college i.e.,
www.ladyirwin.edu.in
vii)	Application complete in every respect, along with self attested
certificates/testimonials may reach the Principal within 21 days of
publication of this advertisement.

									       Principal

Email: vikasedu at gmail.com