[AI] Query regarding Excel with Jaws

techy fox techy.fox at sify.com
Thu May 27 21:16:39 EDT 2010

but in that condition jaws store the configuration setting in the different
folder

like C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\11.0\Settings\enu

xx is the user name of that account in windows XP
and that user account  have permission to read and write  application data
folder

to resolve this problem  go start menu > programs sube menu > jaws >
explorer jaws > explorer my settings  >
and than go to PersonalizedSettings and delete the .jsi file associated with
your excel file
like if your excel file name demo.xls so your .jsi file name will be
demo.jsi

hope this help
if that work for you let us know