[AI] Listeners' Club, the latest issue

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Thu May 27 21:04:36 EDT 2010

Dear Friend,

Hope that everything is fine at your end.

Could you please upload the second part of the Listeners' Club audio
magazine for March April 2010 on Send Space or some other similar site?
Please keep the size per download to a maximum of 90 MB since my computer
gives a timed out message if downloads are beyond 100 MB.

Also, could you please send me the details on how to subscribe to the audio
magazine?

Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India