[AI] Query regarding Hindi typing with JAWS.

Anuj Verma ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 27 13:01:40 EDT 2010

Hi,  first instal lekha, than-
1. First, use ctrl+insert+s for the voice profile dialogue box.

2. Select Sapi5 using arow keys and press enter on it.

3. It will make Sapi5 the active voice for jaws. Now go to the jaws
window and select Options menu, Voices submenu, Global submenu.

4. Inside the new dialogue box, select Lekha as your synthesiser.

5.  for change the hindi/english language press shift+alt key.
   anywhere you want hindi, press ctrl+insert+s and select saapi 5 by down arrow ent enter. for return english again same  but select primary .
thanks-
Dr. A.K. Verma
mob- 09837269234