[AI] MTNL broadband: no concession for VH

sachit sahrawat sirsachit at gmail.com
Thu May 27 07:16:26 EDT 2010

Dear Madhav!

Sorry to respond so late.  Yes, there is no consession for the VH
candidates in MTNL broadband.  They give consession in one of their
plan that is 250 monthly plan.  We can not use it for broadband.  We
are supposed to opt any broadband plan along with this 250 monthly
rental plan.  If we go for any combo plan, there is no consession for
this.