[AI] Query regarding Excel with Jaws

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu May 27 07:15:11 EDT 2010

This is quite apart for a friend of mine who is sighted. He has about a
list of 1 lakh telephone numbers in Excel which he has to send to his
client to let him know that he has contacted so many people, but he
wants to do it without showing the numbers clearly (except for the first
and the last number of a mobile  contact, he wants the letter x to
appear everywhere else). How can he do that? Any suggestions?

Subramani