[AI] Query regarding Excel with Jaws

Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Thu May 27 03:04:14 EDT 2010

Are you using non admin account?

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Satguru Rathi
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 11:12 AM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Query regarding Excel with Jaws

Dear list,

I am using Jaws V11.0.756 and Excel 2003. While instructing Jaws to read
column titles by running Jaws manager (Insert+F2) and then going to title
reading options and setting my preferences, after hitting close button, jaws
says "Application Settings Could Not be Saved". What might have gone wrong?

Hoping for an earliest reply.

Satguru.
___
"Life's battle  do not always go, To the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, Is the one who thinks he Can."

Satguru Rathi

Emails:
satgururathi at yahoo.co.in;tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Skype: satgururathi