[AI] nokia E71 and E 72

sunilsangtani sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:52:09 EDT 2010

agreed with ankit, e 72 is a best phone. and its comes in your bajjat
its cost  is around 17400.
if we talk about e 71, then its similar to e 72 to many extent, only
the different is of its camera and processor. and the net speed.
comparativly, e 72 has latest  technology so you may think about
it.though you want to buy an average  and cheaf phone, then e 63 is
not bad at all. it has all the require features. and its cost is
around 11000