[AI] nokia E71 and E 72

Ankit Jindal ankitjindal85 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:23:40 EDT 2010

I am using Nokia E72.
If we talk about features, looks, hardware then E72 is the most impressive
phone. However, nokia has changed the OS for some application hence some aps
like the inbuilt email, calendar,  are not accessible with mobile speak.
However, I believe that the mobile speak manufacturers are working on the
same and will be able to resolve this problem shortly.
Meanwhile, there are alternative application available for email access,
hence this problem will be resolved to some extent.

Regards
Ankit