[AI] Difficulties in Banking

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Wed May 26 10:51:23 EDT 2010

you are right sir, it has only two years completed. the RBI, CCPD and IBA
prescribed rules for blind persons. it will ofcourse come on practice. like
PWD act is still awaited to be fully complied. as the number of blind
customer increase, some of bank officials have to change their attitude
towards blind customers. better is to use the mechanism for complaint
redresal framed in all banks.