[AI] regarding webcast on proof reading

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Wed May 26 07:26:19 EDT 2010

Folks:

Appologies for sending this message late. I have had a few problems in
installing the broadcasting software, despite very clear instructions
from Prateek. I am thinking of having this either on Saturday May 29
9.30 pm (Indian Time) or Sunday May 30 morning at 10.00 am. Requesting
you all to revert with your preferred timings off the list. I shall go
by the majority preference. I shall send three documents chosen for
different purposes of proof reading, editing and descriptive/stylistic
s. I can mail them to those who are joining the webcast since these
documents will be of no use to others. I don't know if there is a limit
on the number of persons who can join, pl ask Prateek about this. I
shall send the documents on first come first serve basis. Pl write to me
about this in private if you need further clarification. I appreciate
any mail on this and your feedbacks after the presentation.

Subramani