[AI] Problem with NetBook Keyboard

Viraj Kafle vkafle at gmail.com
Wed May 26 05:31:30 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am using Dell Inspiron Mini1012 with Windows XP Home SP 3. For a few days, some of the keys on the keyboard have stopped responding. The keys include the FN key, the Application key, the keys 5, 6,- and \ and function keys F2, F5 and F9. They are working fine with the USB external keyboard. The keys are being pressed normally, so I don't see the chance of dust particles. Have also tried reinstalling the keyboard driver and restoring the system to earlier date on which they were working properly, but haven't got any success. Would be obliged if any solution is suggested.

Thanking in anticipation,

Viraj.