[AI] [From Nimita Sharma] Problem in Gmail

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 04:45:20 EDT 2010

Dear list members, I have not configured my account in Outlook Express yet. So, I usually use Internet Explorer to compose and read my mails. But, as I start writing in the Message Body Frame of G mail, after the very few words I suddenly land up in the options like "Add CC Field" and "Add B C C field" and the original message that I am typing gets lost somewhere. All I find is an Internet Explorer dialogue saying: "your message has been modified. Abandon changes? Okay and Cancel buttons" please tell me how can I remedy it? Thanks in advance.
         Nimita Sharma