[AI] Faced difficulties in opening account in SBI.

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Tue May 25 11:28:09 EDT 2010

Folks,
I think, we should learn to be rude. May be we should do this.
Approach the bank and if denied for any facility in spite having all
necessary pre-requesites like any other customer, ask the BM to give
the same in writing. Either they have to give us all the facilities or
should reject our application by writing. In my view, we don't even
need to show any circulars. Is the other customers showing any
circular to avail any facility? If not, why should we do when we will
be same kind of transactions? It's banks responsibility to know the
rules that exist.

Cheers,
Srinivasu