[AI] Faced difficulties in opening account in SBI.

Kamal Verma kamalverma at pnb.co.in
Tue May 25 06:01:41 EDT 2010

Of course, we have to fight for our rights. I have made efforts many times
with various banks for facility of ATM card, net banking, vehicle loan, etc.
to the blind people. We cannot change the attitude of such bank managers or
administrators by only rules and regulations. We have to make publicity at
large to let such managers/administrators aware of our capabilities,
problems and our existence too....
Thanks.
Kamal Verma