[AI] Faced difficulties in opening account in SBI.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue May 25 05:09:07 EDT 2010

Thank god that he deals with the bank manager who understands that being
blind doesn't impair his intelligence. Listen Kamal... I am not here to
malign the public image of PNB or accuse the bank of wrong doing. If you
ar fair and understand the fact that they, like so many offenders of the
RBI regulations in the past, have failed to take into account the rights
of a visually challenged person and so they are answerable. Their
offence cannot be left unquestioned because they have reputation. It
looks like more branch managers of that particular bank has caused
problems to the visually challenged. So, we are discussing about
them....

Subramani