[AI] Faced difficulties in opening account in SBI.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue May 25 04:40:41 EDT 2010

My wife is not living with me, but I need to pay my bills. So... If I
were to do the "right thing", I must first look out for a joint account
holder and then go to the bank instead of pressurising the bank to give
mee my account in my name. Bcause, according to you, asking the bank to
give me services which they give for others is " deforming" them. As a
tax paying citizen, the best I can do is to beg my money from the banker
because he thinks more than the safety of my money than what I can think
of it myself... So much for the right approach!!!

Subramani