[AI] Faced difficulties in opening account in SBI.

devendra d_nikose at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 25 02:55:56 EDT 2010

Hello friends,
I opened account in SBI. when I applied for ATM card and cheque book, the bank manager refused it. He suggested me to convert the account into a joint account.  After converting the account into a joint account with my wife, the manager issued both ATM and cheque book in the name of my wife.  I made online complain through the website of SBI and I received a call from the Bhopal SBI that they will issue me the ATM card after installing screen reading software in the local ATM machine.
Regards
Devendra Nikose