[AI] How to stop Quick Heal firewall from blocking all downloads and installations for internet websites?

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 02:53:52 EDT 2010

Dear list members:
I've formatted my pc's and re-activated my quick Heal anty-virus with
complete firewall.
Unfortunately, it's stopping my pc's from downloading and installing
any files or applications from internet.
I couldn't download the installation files for Skype & Yahoo Messenger.
How to solve this problem? How to allow the firewall from not blocking
the downloads and installations?
Your quick help will highly be appriciated.

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in