[AI] RBI order on ATM card.

mahendra galani at chello.at
Mon May 24 16:47:30 EDT 2010

yes you are right. about friends from banking fraternity, Bhawani is
from PNB, not sure about Kamal Varma.
feel sorry about some of our friends from banking sector, way they
are thinking.

At 04:15 PM 5/24/2010, you wrote:
>It is absolutely preposterous when bankrs turn to us and say that they
>don't know anything about the RBI regulations. My question is: if I
>drive without a registration plate or fail to produce my license while
>driving and then turn to someone and say that I don't know such a rule
>exist, will anyone accept this? Then why should we always --ALWAYS--
>take no for an answer when it comes to a mindless bank manager rejecting
>RBI circular, which, ironically, has come from the authority that
>regulates banking in this country? Is it then given that banks are used
>to violating rules like these regularly? Members of banking fraternity,
>kindly explain.
>
>Subramani

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,