[AI] how can we copy only table from web page?
bijalpatel123 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 08:19:36 EDT 2010
i used f8 but it selected only perticular cell , not whole table, i think
this command is for internet 7 not working for internet 8
.----- Original Message -----
From: "Vicky Singh" <ask.champs at gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 5:31 PM
Subject: [AI] how can we copy only table from web page?
For the purpose of demonstrating I am assuming that the table you want
to copy is having 5 columns and 10 rows (both numbers are hypothetical
and can be any number)
For copying a table from internet explorer please follow the following
1. Navigate to desired table with navigation key “T”.
2. This will take you to the first cell (intersection of 1st row and column)
3. Press left or up arrow key.
4. At this time JAWS will announce that it’s a table with 5 columns and 10
5. At this point press F8 key.
6. This will select the entire table
7. Press Ctrl – C to copy the table and paste it in the desired file
e.g. in Word or Excel file.
Here I am using JAWS 10 with IE 7 and Windows XP.
In case of further clarifications please write back.
To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
the subject unsubscribe.
To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
visit the list home page at
More information about the AccessIndia