[AI] interest on bank loan

Kamal Verma kamalverma at pnb.co.in
Mon May 24 06:39:38 EDT 2010

There is no such provision.
Kamal Verma
----- Original Message -----
From: "Arul Selvi" <arulshelvi at gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 3:59 PM
Subject: [AI] interest on bank loan

> Hi frinds,  I wanted to apply for a house loan in canara bank.  what I
> want to know  is there is any G.O.  for  concession on interest  to
> V.I. people. If any one can help please.

DISCLAIMER:

The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.