[AI] FW: regarding Handicapped coach

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon May 24 03:54:21 EDT 2010

I think it is both individual and collective responsibility. For my
part, I am raising this issue in the media in whatever little way I can.
Probably, people may think of doing things their own way such as
contacting various divisional heads and explaining to them the issues
etc. Let us not either blame or ddepend on organisations.

Subramani