[AI] seeking techniques for editing and proofreading.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon May 24 03:51:42 EDT 2010

Dear Govind and others:

The documents are primarily for the purpose of practical exercise. They
are badly written documents and I shall guide you through an exercise
session on how to work on a document like that. The session will
primarily be about things I have mentioned in my previous mail. It would
cover everything from basic things you look for as a proof reader to
some very high end things such as style (which is basically how to write
various documents and what documents must contain) and flow (in case of
a longer writing exercise such as rports that may run for pages). I
shall deal with proof reading, editing and rewriting... with tips on
writing per sey. I shall write separately about the suitable dte and
take all your vote on fixing up the timing.

Subramani