[AI] Interview with the IAS topper

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Mon May 24 03:34:50 EDT 2010

Dear Rajesh Sir,

This was for those only who had missed it, or who did not know about the
interview to be broadcast.

Coming to your second point, I have no idea about the VI's passing the exam.

With best regards.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.