[AI] Difficulties in Banking

Kamal Verma kamalverma at pnb.co.in
Mon May 24 02:29:26 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I am surprised to note various complaints against PNB in this list. I am
availing all the banking facilities, such as cheque book, debit card, credit
card, internet banking, etc. PNB does not ignore the blind community, hence
if any problem occurs, it may be communicated to the higher authorities of
PNB with the name and designation of the concerned officer.

Thanks.
Kamal Verma