[AI] No objection certificate of parrents to obtain ATM card.

Mahesh Panicker maheshspanicker at gmail.com
Mon May 24 01:29:32 EDT 2010

would RTI be of some help? the PNB people, when my check book struggle
was going on, often talked about their guideline. when I'd asked
access to it, they didn't give me any clear answer. since we have a
few among our ranks working in the banking sector, may be we can get a
better idea on this. do the banks, and particularly the PNB have got a
guideline on dealing with the disabled customer? is it available in
the public domine? if not, can we access using RTI?