[AI] No objection certificate of parrents to obtain ATM card.

Mahesh Panicker maheshspanicker at gmail.com
Mon May 24 00:20:02 EDT 2010

Harishji.
even though the RBI has made things clear, the bank officials are
looking for any possible loophole. when I applied for a check ook, I
had given them the RBI circular. however I was initialy told that a
person using a thumb impression can't be issued a checkbook. it was
after a lot of argument and struggle, and an intervention from the
principal of my college that the PNB idiots finally gave way.
it is important we take it up on larger platforms, including the
media. in the case brought out through this particular thread, I'ave
talked to some friends in the media already, and I would like to get
some more details on the issue.
best,