[AI] T V audio receiver.

jagadeshwari kumari jagsmnn at gmail.com
Sun May 23 23:21:57 EDT 2010

Hi Ammen, this is Jagadeshwari mailing you. You can opt for an
internal TV tuner to be fixed inside the PCU itself. Right now, I am
using Aver Media 6 where around 35-40 channels are available which
costs 1850 in Bengaluru, but Pinackle is another brand which is bit
expensive than the one I am using. Please try any one of these so that
you can use the power. Make sure that you are connected with the cable
to avail this facility, all the very best.