[AI] No objection certificate of parrents to obtain ATM card.

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Sun May 23 20:47:16 EDT 2010

Hi

RBI through its circular on the matter clearly in no unambiguous terms has
recognized the legal capacity of blind persons.

Despite that, If the person concerned fails to understand then, I can see
only 2 cinereous.

1 He blatantly wants to flout the guidelines of the central bank.
2 He is of unsound mind incapable of comprehension.

In either case, he is causing public harm and should be dealt accordingly.

Harish Kotian.