[AI] seeking techniques for editing and proofreading.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 02:13:29 EDT 2010

Dear Subramani sir,
Firstly my hearty thanks to you for extending your kind guidance in
this matter. I wish to be an active participant in this workshop for
various reasons.
I've a few doubts and suggestions.
Doubts:
1. What are we supposed to do with the documents you will be sending us?
Did you plan any exercises based on these documents? If so, It's good
if you send us the documents some time before the session begins.
2. When and how long the session is likely to be? I wish it would be
in the evening after 7 or 8.
Suggestions:
1. Besides editing and proofreading, it would be fine if you could
include the email eteqettes as a part of these sessions. Because, it's
highly neglected in today's system. Many of us may not know the
procedures according to which an email has to be compiled.
2. Will the main focus only be on editing and proofreading? Could you
please lay a little more emphasis on the different types of writings
like Proposal writing, writing articles for news papers and websites,
SEO writing, product reviews, technical writing, instructional
designing (E-learning), and so on.
Regarding the material for technical writing, I'll give you the
support needed for this.
3. I wish you would run an online course keeping all these contents at
list three or two sessions  a week. So that it'll be easy for every
one to pickup the things, learn them and practice them at their free
time.
Hope all these suggestions will be considered. I'll be a part of this
event and wish to extend all my co-operation if required.
Thanking you,

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in