[AI] request for talks software nokia e51

Steve Boodram steveboodram071 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 12:55:42 EDT 2010


Hi, I was thinking it would be there. I have talks installed and working 
fine, but just wanted to know in case I came across this problem in the 
future.
Remember, seven days WITHOUT GOD... Makes one weak!!!
Steve Boodram.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sameer" <salatey at gawab.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] request for talks software nokia e51


>
> Dear Friend,
>
> I am not sure about the N82 but the settings to allow installation of 
> uncertified applications are located in the Application Manager in all 
> Nokia phones. I suggest searching for the Application Manager in the N82 & 
> pressing the left key on it to open the Settings options.
>
> Sorry that I cannot be more specific but other list friends using the N82 
> could be more specific about the location of the Application Manager.
>
> Regards
> Mr. Sameer Latey,
> Mumbai, India
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Steve Boodram" <steveboodram071 at gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 3:55 AM
> Subject: Re: [AI] request for talks software nokia e51
>
>
>> How do you do this in the N 82 please?
>> Remember, seven days WITHOUT GOD... Makes one weak!!!
>> Steve Boodram.
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Sameer" <salatey at gawab.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 12:37 PM
>> Subject: Re: [AI] request for talks software nokia e51
>>
>>
>>>
>>> Dear Friend,
>>>
>>> The "Certificate Error" message comes when you try to install unsigned 
>>> software & your phone's application settings are set to allow only 
>>> certified applications to be installed.
>>>
>>> In order to change the phone's settings to allow installation of 
>>> unsigned applications, do the following.
>>>
>>> 1. In the E51, go into the main menu & select Installations.
>>> 2. In Installations, select App Manager.
>>> 3. Once in App Manager, press the left key & bring up the settings 
>>> screen.
>>> 4. The first option is set to allow only certified applications to be 
>>> installed. Change it to all applications & exit.
>>> 5. Now try installing Talks & it should be successfully installed.
>>>
>>> Your Friend
>>> Mr. Sameer Latey,
>>> Mumbai, India
>>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>>> From: "reddy.vishwanath govinda" <reddyvishwanath7 at gmail.com>
>>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>>> Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 1:13 PM
>>> Subject: [AI] request for talks software nokia e51
>>>
>>>
>>>> please can anybody send  me talks for e51
>>>> i am as of now using the nokia e51.
>>>> i just downloaded talks 5.0 from net
>>>> and installed it on to my mobile
>>>> but it says certificate error
>>>> so please can any body help me out to get a signed file.
>>>> send it to my personal email id
>>>>
>>>> reddyvishwanath7 at gmail.com
>>>> thanks in advance.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
>>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>>
>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
>>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>>
>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
>> please visit the list home page at
>> 
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list