[AI] request for talks software nokia e51

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Sat May 22 10:42:54 EDT 2010

Dear Friend,

I am not sure about the N82 but the settings to allow installation of
uncertified applications are located in the Application Manager in all Nokia
phones. I suggest searching for the Application Manager in the N82 &
pressing the left key on it to open the Settings options.

Sorry that I cannot be more specific but other list friends using the N82
could be more specific about the location of the Application Manager.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India