[AI] FW: regarding Handicapped coach

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat May 22 08:45:32 EDT 2010

Only once I have had a quarrel free journey in the coach reserved for
disables. Regrettably, Even if you have a reservation, nobody cares a
damn. If I am involved in a quarrel, the guards do not take the pains
of interposing, though I only try to claim my right. I travel alone,
and I know many of you also travel alone; this gives an advantage to
others. I am bemused as to how to fight with this injustice. Asking
for reservation in every coach would be too demanding because I do not
think that that number of disables journey.

Regards

Shadab
Shadablucknow.blogspot.com