[AI] problems to get ATM card in kanara bank

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 06:56:25 EDT 2010

Hi, you can register a complain on following numbers or online complain form.

for general complaints -  1800 425 1906
for ATM/Debit card complaints -  1800 425 6000

Canara bank grievances redressal webpage:
http://www.canarabank.com/english/Scripts/canComplaintForm.aspx

Moreover, you can approach RBI's  Ombudsmen  cell nearest to your
place. Generally, it is situated in metro or the capital of states.

On 5/22/10, sreejith k vadaseri mobile 09947303135 kerala
<sreejthslash at gmail.com> wrote:
> sreejthslash at gmail.com
> hello members i applied for ATM card in kanara bank payyanur branch,
> kannur kerala 15th april with IBA document the manager accepted my
> application because of my compelsion and sent to the authority.
> but the authority replied that there is no provision to use ATM for
> visually challenged so my application is in pending.
> what can i do? is this come under consumer act?

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000