[AI] No objection certificate of parrents to obtain ATM card.

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sat May 22 05:41:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

>From the date I joined in this list, I have seen many mails which appeared
ridiculous.  But this is the best of all.

I don't understand what PNB wants to achieve by taking a N O C from parents,
which, I think, has no legal validity.

Anyway, since this is the world we live in, let's go for the solution.

1.  Examples of visually challenged persons who are issued ATMs banks in
general and PNB in particular should be quoted.

2.  The issue should be taken up with the higher authorities, which is
already being done by some organization.

3.  If the above 2 don't work, a complaint should be lodged against the bank
with the banking ombudsman.

Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497