[AI] Hindi Language Primer in Braille

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 01:04:10 EDT 2010

Hi dear,
IF you wish, you can join All India Confederation of the Blind (AICB) in
crisis intervention program. IT is a three months course in which they teach
you, Braille (hindi & English), Daily living skill and mobility, and basic
computers. I guess, you only want to learn Hindi Braille so you can even do
that. Talk to Kaul Sir and he will surely guide you. Please find the contact
address and number below.
AICB
Braille Bhawan,
Rohini, Sector-5