[AI] jaws is not helping in installing internet download manager help please

surya narayana surya.ganta at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:10:07 EDT 2010

Hello raghu sir,
better to press root pc to jaws cursor to install some softwares. the
earlier one already posted all the required steps. so i need to
mention all the steps again.  moreover if any  antivirus or any other
programmes are running on your computer, they may make block some
programmes. check it by pressing jaws key and f10 for windows list and
land on required window. if you have more doubts you can call me.