[AI] request for talks software nokia e51

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Fri May 21 12:37:46 EDT 2010

Dear Friend,

The "Certificate Error" message comes when you try to install unsigned
software & your phone's application settings are set to allow only certified
applications to be installed.

In order to change the phone's settings to allow installation of unsigned
applications, do the following.

1. In the E51, go into the main menu & select Installations.
2. In Installations, select App Manager.
3. Once in App Manager, press the left key & bring up the settings screen.
4. The first option is set to allow only certified applications to be
installed. Change it to all applications & exit.
5. Now try installing Talks & it should be successfully installed.

Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India