[AI] easy ocr

sreejith k vadaseri mobile 09947303135 kerala sreejthslash at gmail.com
Fri May 21 08:15:54 EDT 2010

hello sir i already mentioned about that easy ocr
that is for ubuntu 10.4. ubuntu 10.4 is the latest release in 2010 april.
i request all members to know the philosophy of free software.
 we the visually challenged can install the ubuntu operatingsystem
without the help of a sighted orca the screen reader in ubuntu will
assist from installation onwards. please visit ubuntu.com.
most of the windows users are fearing about copywrite issue we ubuntu
users are free from that fear.
for what we want to give thousands for microsoft or thefting their
product? here is another world.