[AI] FW: regarding Handicapped coach

Tushar Kansara tarasnake at gmail.com
Fri May 21 07:31:14 EDT 2010

we have some experience with local trains here
there are 2 handicapped coaches on each train with 12 bogie
during peak hour- many non-handicapped enter an dmake their way in a journey
avoiding the crowds
someone complained to the secutiry commissioner of the city and word got
around
now there is periodic checking and offenders are warned
so in each city ensure presence and help of at least station manager or dial
100
surely there are other ideas to make a voice heard in a situation
we sure have some mouths not meant to shout
surely there has to be a compromise somewhere