[AI] Greetings; my introduction

Jojo M K jojomk10 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 06:28:27 EDT 2010

Dear friends,

Iam Jojo M.K. from Kannur, Kerala.  I have completed MA (Political
Science) and pursuing MA (Sociology).  I am working as a SoftSkill
Trainer in Kerala.  I am a novice in computer.  I do hope that
AccessIndia would be a good platform for me to gather new friends as
well as to get technological support.  About me; my extracurricular
activities includes Elocution, Debate, Script writing, Acting and
Essay writing.  I have won first prize in elecution competition (state
level) and first prize in debate competition and best debator (state
level).

With regards,

Jojo

Phone: Mob:	+91-99469 26660