[AI] Rehello mahesh

Gaurav sharma gauravsharmamnd at gmail.com
Fri May 21 06:20:24 EDT 2010

i am gaurav sharma from mandi district mandi  at himachal prdesh.  at
present  i am doing  p.h.d  in music.  my hobbies are, reading books
and artical, chatting on  on the computer, and i like to play cricket.
i have been played many  tournaments at my school time.   in which
city i live,  this is a very small city but the people are very
symple. there is no polution and whether is very  cool. if u like chat
u can join me on g talk. i am a blinds person. with love gaurav.