[AI] About RTI Act Official in Union Bank of India.

Deepak Singla deepakkumarsingla at gmail.com
Fri May 21 01:59:37 EDT 2010

hi dear
you can go to the official website of Union bank and there is a link :
right to information act 1995
the link opens a page on which they have provided some details about
RTI . you have to go the link named NEXT and you will find the
addresses of public information officers of the bank.

Deepak Singla