[AI] Sir, regarding the interview you want take from a VI.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 00:20:20 EDT 2010

Hello sir,
I'm Govind of Accessindia.
Sir, I've confronted with several interviews in the past and some of
them instantly rejected my candidature and a ver few could understand
my potentail.
Currently I'm working as an internal sales manager and content and SEO
writer in a small software company.
If you think i'm the right person, you can contact me any time in the evening.
Thanking you,

--
LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE!!!
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in

www.skillbase.in