[AI] FW: regarding Handicapped coach

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:02:44 EDT 2010

Perhaps the handicapped coach is not meant for reservation. It's attached to
the general compartment. I had my ticket in the waiting list for AC 3 class.
I did not opt for handicapped quota.

Anyway, the coach has only 4 berths and it's difficult for an orthopedically
handicapped person to climb the upper berth.
Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329