[AI] Free SMS alerts

suraj.mattoor suraj.mattoor at gmail.com
Thu May 20 08:19:41 EDT 2010

Hai, I'm Suraj.
  I had got accessindia mailing list membership on 2007.  After that, I have lost my internet connection.  Now I'm using aircel gprs connectivity.  I have interest to share my ideas with all accessindia members.
  Now I'm going to share about free google SMS channels.
Is anyone using Google SMS channels as a subscriber or owner? Any Indian cans can create or subscribe any channel in this service.  It is a free service from Google like sms gupshup.  Now I have created one channel named GK_MOBILE.  I'm sending general knowledge, current affairs & wide informations to my subscribers through this channel.  If you want to get this on your mobile send following format to 09870807070.
<ON GK_MOBILE> This number is a normal number.  So, you pay only for this subscription message as per your national SMS plan.  If you join once in this channel, You will get daily 3 messages for lifetime without any rentals.
You can contact me @ suraj.kalady at gmail.com
                    Thank you.