[AI] FW: regarding Handicapped coach

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu May 20 06:18:07 EDT 2010

Hello,

I traveled by handicapped couch from Howrah to Delhi by Poorva Express in
March this year. My reservation was not confirmed and so I had to use this
facility, in my fellow passengers' terms, at a loss. Anyway, what I
understood from the passengers and the RPF on Howrah station is that if you
have a handicapped card and a ticket in any form, you can travel by this
couch. Escorts are also allowed in the same couch for the convenience of the
handicapped passengers. I think, berths in this couch are not allotted
during reservation process.

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329