[AI] FW: regarding Handicapped coach

surya narayana surya.ganta at gmail.com
Thu May 20 05:22:20 EDT 2010

hello friends,
i requested all the guard and railway police force. but no use.
because there was no chart on the compartment containing my
reservation details. even if there's any chart, how can we ask the
handicapped fellow men to vacate the seat? they too have the right to
sit on the seats as well as other passingers. it is pity to note that
it is totally irrelavant to make arrangements to reserve seats in
disabled compartment.