[AI] hearty congratulations to mr. karan singhania

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 02:23:34 EDT 2010

Well since this guy is so intelligent, he can contact rotary club, lions
club etc also. Because they also offer scollarships. Plus, Ratan Tata's
trust which is SRTT may be of some help.
Sanjay Tandan scollarship offered by NAB Delhi has gone I guess.
Amway opportunity Foundation India can also be contacted.
Regards